Thursday 23 October 2008

Such a strange hobby...

Hello Everyone,

With tourettes syndrome, I get quite bad OCD in some areas, such as having things in a certain way the way I want them, I can detect wether or not something has been moved in the slightest.

Now when I'm stressed or angry (which is quite a lot this past month) I tend to write songs, it comes naturally, depending on the mood I'm in, the song will come out like that mood. The lyrics sometimes can actually be quite catchy and I have a tendency to have them all saved in a certain folder, there must be hundreds by now, all put into different categories, by genre, mood, type, speed. Quite obsessive if I must say so myself!

Writing songs always helps to distress me as well so it's sort of a win win situation. The only problem is I don't know what to do with all these songs lying around like a lost cause!

This week has been quite tough and I have wrote about 40 songs, it's actually getting quite bad now!

Thank you for reading and taking your time, comments are welcome

Regards,
Mark

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well i guess being stressed and angry isn't all that bad after reading that. :P It's nice being able to produce lyrics with different feelings coming from your emotions and moods :) I'd like to hear your songs one day :D and wow o.o hundreds of lyrics o.o writing songs so easily like that must is a gift :P hope to get to read more of your blogs soon! :D