Monday 24 August 2009

Well I've gotten into Uni, or have I?

Hello everyone,

Well I rang up Bolton University last Tuesday explaining everything and they said with the 200 points I have I can get a place on the course but they need the verification from UCAS to confirm it.

Results were meant to come out Thursday like everyone else but nope, bot ours, not from North Lindsey. Still, on Monday, NO RESULTS ON UCAS or an email of any sort.

This has made me and several other people that I know very angry with UCAS, because the clearing system will have little to no places left by the time some of us get our results, whenever the hell that will be.

I'm sort of scared and looking foward to Uni at the same time, scared because I don't know how I'll cope with things like cooking, washing up, helping around. But excited because of all the opportunities to make new friends!

I'm home alone for the week as my parents and sister have went on holiday :]
Good times.

Thanks for reading,
If you have any bad thing to say on UCAS please post it :],
Mark

No comments: