Friday 8 January 2010

It's been a long time.. to say the least!

Hey everyone,

Sorry I've been inactive here for quite a bit,
Just with, you know; uni and life it's been quite hectic!

Uni has been going quite good tourettes aside, I have achieved 2 A's and I think I was 2 points off another A in a test I had, I might be moving into a flat soon with my friend in Bolton for the rest of the time at Uni, which is quite exciting!

My toruettes has been really bad this past couple of months and it has been ever so hard to cope with.
I had to leave uni one week early for christmas breaks because I couldn't cope where I was alone with my tourettes.

I have been researching the Deep Brain Stimulation and I was going to look into that with doctors and such, but then realized I would have to quit University to have it done, and that is just not going to happen because I know that I wouldn't redo the course.

I just hope it simmers down soon because I want to do well at uni and I want to be able to cope to a certain degree. I'm on some medication to help me sleep, and apaprently help to cool down the toruettes a bit called 'Trifluoperazine' I'm on 1mg once a night and so far it's working with the sleeping and it's made nights so much more bearable.

As before, it would take, quite liturally, three or four hours just to get to sleep, and I would have to bear witness to my tics at their worst laid down.

I'm back at uni after the christmas breaks and I'm looking foward to the future :]

Thanks for your time in reading,
Regards,
Mark

No comments: