Friday 12 September 2008

Me and my Guitar

Hello everyone,

As some of you know, i play the guitar. It's a passion, it helps subdue my tourettes while i do it, over the past year a lot of my friends, and my ex guitar teacher has told me how much i have improved in playing.

My playing style has also changed quite dramatically as well.
I have become very passionate with the Metal genre of music.

Gaining influences from bands like Bullet for my Valentine, Metallica, Slipknot, In Flames, Daath, Atryu and so forth.

I practice every day and sometimes hours on end because it just takes me into a world of my own, the music just comes into my head and out through my fingers, binding me to the guitar like husband to wife.

My current guitars are an Epiphone G-400 in Cherry(i use this one an awful lot), Cruiser Stratocaster by Crafter, refurbished Gibson Les Paul Studio with replaced neck.

I am gathering the money together to buy my dream guitar, a BC Rich WMD Warbeast. From the moment i saw and played this guitar i fell in love with it. The feel, the tone, the quality!

The one think i do get a bit down about is the fact i feel like my talent is gone unwanted/noticed because i am not in a band yet, and haven't ever been. This is one thing i would absolutely love to do! If you live inside of South Yorkshire, near Scunthorpe and looking for an experienced and dedicated guitarist, could you inform me here please? It would mean so much to be with a group of musicians practicing and composing music together!

I love to make new music up every day, and the music i compose changes according to my mood.

Also i would like to mention i thin kit is true what they say, people with Tourettes have a gift in music, i love playing my guitar, and i can also play the Drums, they both relax me so much.

Comments are appreciated

Regards,
Mark

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well if I'm supposed to have musical talent its gone missing!lol