Monday 15 September 2008

To be Still....

Hello everyone,

One thing i have always wanted to be able to do, even if it was just for a day. Was to know what it felt like to be still again. Without the twitching, without the eyes rolling back, without the throat clearing and the swearing/screaming.

I long to have a yogurt without throwing the spoon across the room, or trying to drink a milkshake without spilling it across the carpet. Or even just drinking out of a normal cup/glass without the chance of me throwing the drink/glass everywhere. I wish i didn't have to use a bottle to drink out of, as i can throw it and it won't break, and juice won't spill everywhere.

I feel so bad when people have to do things for me, like make my dinner because i will get the food everywhere because i can't keep still. Especially when I'm at my friends house and i pick what i want to eat and she makes it. I get scared people will start to think i am a liability or a burden.

If i had 3 wishes from a genie, i know what one of them would be....

Thank you for taking your time and reading, hope you comment.

Regards,
Mark

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Friends don't mind helping you. I know it's hard but we all know how difficult it is and that's why we like helping you :] We can just make the best out of it.

xxx
Crazy German girl :)

Anonymous said...

aw mark! write a book man! haha. x