Saturday 13 September 2008

My Tattoo

Hello everyone,

For my 17th birthday (yes i know, naughty hehe!) i got a tattoo.
This was in May and i had the tattoo on my left shoulder.
In which the tattoo said 'Tourettes on Fire in Iron Maiden font' in between the text was the Skull of the band 'The Offspring's' logo. All in black.

Now it hurt like i expected it to, and i asked to have both arms strapped down so they wouldn't tic and knock anything or put me at risk.
The tattoo session lasted around 40 minutes and even though it was very painful i really didn't mind the pain as it is what i have become accustomed to throughout my years with tourettes.

My friends absolutely loved it and say it shows that I'm not ashamed of having tourettes. Which is completely true! That's the reason i had it done, to show the world i have tourettes and am not ashamed to have it.

I'm thinking of getting another one once i accumulate enough money!

Also i shall put up a photo of the tattoo once i upload it to my computer when my phone decides to work again!

Thank you for taking your time to read this and hope you comment/reply to this post!

Regards,
Mark

1 comment:

Rip said...

Awesome blog, I also have TS but I never thought about getting a tattoo about TS. Good for you!