Monday 29 September 2008

Ok, this has pissed me off...

Hello everyone,

Ok i can take people shoveling verbal abuse at me when i walk in town or wherever, because it's only verbal.

But seriously, why do people SPIT at me, i mean come on? Low life or what? I wish these random fagots would grow the hell up or die trying because this is SO annoying, i don't want to have to wipe spit of me just from walking through town, it's ridiculous and un-called for...

I'm not the violent type, but the next person that spits on me, they will be having an angry fist in there face.

Thank you for reading and comment or discuss if you want

Regards,
Mark

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for your comment dude. i had a wicked time. im updating my australia bog sometime today. rock on. pritch

Anonymous said...

hey Mark so i finally got chance to look at ur blog, i posted a comment last time but as you already know it didn't show up so i'm posting again. I read through your posts. i didn't know you started this thing back when we started college, its a good idea really lol. Reading through it i recongnise some of the things you wrote about you told me most of them in ersonand i lolled at some of the things you put. I'm glad you think of me and LJ as good friends i think of you as a good friend and am sure LJ does as well. i just want you to know that even though some times i get pissed off at you and at life in general i don't really mean it i just get annoyed at things end and then things start to build up and the slightest thing pisses me off and i tend to have a go a people that i'mnot even angry with in the first place but you probably already knew that and if you do am happy about that cos then i know you understand me lol. SO Here's my comment hope you can read it unlike last time lol and keep up writing. oh and i thinkyour right about how tourettes is shown in the media as the swearing thing, i know it's not like that but i am shamed to say that i did think thatonce but i know differently know and i find ity funny how you put about your frineds giving shit back to the people who shout bad thingsto you. God that was a good day lol that dick dint know what was happening, you're lucky we were in college i probably would have jumped him lmao.

Exodius said...

Lol awwh thanks Tanya, jesus, you posted the same time i went to bed! Lmao, thanks for the biggggggg comment haha xD

I'm gunna keep on updating this and hope you keep on reading it, my friend from Australia i used to go to school with says i should make a book.. LOL you'd have to write it for me xD